Saturday, July 29, 2023

Saturday Sharing

PF Palace AM -
And PM -
94 and partly cloudy approaching 530pm -
I kept getting 'the look' as I had some GKP stuff to wrap up before we 'ventured - but once I had, the first order was called in -
Her usual apekhrap khrazy for her KhrossTrek time -




Stop #1 - 
Picking up TWO soups - and some DogTaxToast!
I phoned BobTheKhat before we left this spot and headed back on George Street 2-1/2 miles -

Picking up our lunch from BobTheKhat - so nice to go in and multiple people say Phyllis is here - I joked is that like Elvis is in The Building -
It was nice that the girl ringing up my order said she liked my name - she really hadn't ever known any Phyllis's - I told her the story of how I became Phyllis -
Back for the last segment of today's 'venture - I had told all at BobTheKhat's we were combing all our errands into one run - of course, no one blamed us one bit -

No worries Willow - well do another 'venture today -
One more light then we'll be back at The Khottage -

It was a day of some rest and some stuff on the list - did a bit of weeding when Willow was out after her breakfast - and did some Willow brushing - I trimmed and cooked some green beans - for salads and Willow snacks - cleaned out the veggie bin - 

Today we'll go for our August Hazel box - with a few stops along the way - and I may do a short 'venture of my own in the early afternoon - I can't fight this LOBSTAH ROLL khraving anymore - even though it's HOT AND HUMID, I do believe I'll be hitting CousinsMaineLobSTAH at LiquidHero -

Of course, there are foodable pics from our FrEYEday tasty stuffs - which we'll share here - but to hold you over 
Just wait until you see her enjoy her bit of Olde English - my BobTheKhat lunch item!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Lobster sounds wonderful! Yesterday was sooooooo hot and around 6pm, we lost our electricity and we didn't get it back until midnight. Landlord Bob said a huge tree was down and it was a real mess. Molly did okay as the temps rose higher inside the house. I was so worried for the little girl wearing the fur coat but she did okay. Happy Saturday!