Sunday, July 23, 2023

SUNday Sharing

Early afternoon PF Palace check -
And then - in late afternoon -
Lady PF -
It was another nice day - 76 and SUNny now at 730pm - but we will be paying for it next week -
Ready to leave Dawn's -

Heading back to The Khottage
Almost there -
With 'the goods' -
Peach SugarKhake - and the peaches come from ForgeHill - one of our 'venture spots -
Just making sure I know she's there -
Time to pay The Dog Tax -


I had told them when placing the order toast or crackers would be good -
Chili with CHEESE -
I told them when picking up my order that I was 'backed up' on foods here but we had to have our Dawns fix - it was perfect -
My dining supervisor!

Our Saturday was a good wrap to our weekEND - and as I put this together, I see we accomplished everything on 'The List' -

We'll share our 'ventures here in the upcoming days - I'm trying to sort it out in my mind now -

Of course, it wouldn't be a SUNday post without me wondering where our weekEND went?

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The weather has been fabbers and these cool nights!!! That swirly toast looks pretty yummy, Willow! Happy Sunday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We love your face as you're looking up at the "tax", Willow!

Today, it's cool and rainy here,. The garden is loving it!

Woofs,
Ollie