Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tuesday Telling

Checking in on The PF Palace - 
And a little while later, there was one of 'The Fluff Puffs' -

Tucked back there -
We did have a shower shortly about the time I was prepping for The GKP - 80 and SUNny now at 730pm - 
NOW for Willow's Saturday 'venture - BreakfastWtihBobTheKhat -

We didn't settle in behind me so I had to work for the shots -

Proud of herself, eh -
They come from all over to have breakfast with Bob!

Looking across at George Street Main Street -
Since I knew I had assorted foodables at The Khottage, I chose the Bacon Egg & Cheese sandwich !
For The Dog Tax -


Side Eye PAY UP MOM -
It was tucked away too quickly for any pictures - guess that shows it was a good&tasty thing!

Whilst sitting enjoying my breakfast, I realized I had forgotten biscuits for Benning - so we did a quick return to The Khottage - the benefit of being a mile or so - then did a stop at MyGiant for the one last ingredient I had in mine for the haluski - and I snagged some photos of car stuffs whilst in the parking lot at MyGiant - I THINK we'll share those items on - just maybe - on THURSDAY 😁 -
then as you saw on Monday's post, it was off to Mad Radish Farm for our CSA!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

You get paid well, Willow - and as it should be. Happy Tuesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "As long as the dog tax gets paid, nobody needs to go on strike!"