Saturday, July 22, 2023

Saturday Sharing

FrEYEday morning from The PF Palace -
Look who we caught hanging out in the afternoon -
Probably Lady PF - 
Just short of 630pm, it's 80 - and it was pretty khomfy today as we have a few days of LOW humidity!  And the neighbors' posts on FB let me know there was quite a storm Thursday night - I guess - for once - I was sleeping!
Sulking?

And a khanine khommentary -
'venture time -

Wiggles humored me for a time as I attempted to pair the new phone with The KhrossTrek - back to The WooTube drawing board for me - as I had to get the A42 out so the S23 could take its place -
You're right Willow - I will get it later - and let the record show I finally did conquer it in the afternoon -



We headed to the south end of York as I wanted to hit what was SUPPOSED to be a vacuum cleaner store as I needed some new bags - and I do NOT do Amazon - but whilst at Queensgate Shopping Center I decided to run in to Weis - I had seen in my email they had a 3-day sale of Sweet Cherries @1.99# instead of $3.99 - plus I wanted to get some noodles or pappardelle for something I intend to make Saturday afternoon - and had thought we would hit the Weis in this end of town but decided to do a quick hop in - 
Yum - got 2+# of them - 
WOOshingtonStateCherries!!!

Before we had left The Khottage, I had decided the foodables would be from Dawns so I called them before we left the shopping center - and placed our order -

Or as we would say and/or spell it - IGGLES PHAN -

I will share the rest of FrEYEday's 'venture here tomorrow -

It seems the vacuum cleaner store isn't in that location anymore - in spite of what my GoogleSearching told me - so it shall be Plan B next week - 

I did make my CucumberOnionSalad FrEYEday afternoon - it's chilling now BUT oh so yummy - 
Saturday's foodable projects will be to cook the green beans Crystal gave me - as well as the half cabbage - THAT is why I wanted the noodly things - and I did do some more vacuuming - this time the bedroom - if only I could figure out where all the dog hair comes from - snicker!

Since it is better weather, today we'll do BREAKFAST with BobTheKhat - then head to MadRadish to get the CSA! Excited - especially to see our FairyTaleEggplants!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

We got the heavy rain last night and this morning - the windows are open and letting in the cooling breezes with less humidity! YAY! I'm reaching through the puter screen and helping myself to a cherry or two☺
Happy Saturday!