Monday, July 24, 2023

Monday MOMday

Checking The PF Palace -
When I saw this, I quickly looked at the other camera -
Hi there Lady PF!
87 and fair as we approach 7pm - prepping us for the week ahead -
On the way to Mad Radish, I pass an airport along Bull Road - growing up at TADN's these ultralights usually entered us in the early evening - The Lazy B Ranch - and traffic cooperated for me to snag a shot
Then off to Mad Radish -
Collecting our box -

And YES - the Fairy Tale Eggplants were as khute as I had hoped -

Then - who showed up - his mom and his human puppies were in the farm touring buggy - heading to feed the goats and the chickens - I said BENNING - I HAVE YOUR TREATS - and his mom Brittany says he loves you - he was munching away on the other side of the picture -
We chatted a bit - he's eight - and named for Bennington Vermont - 
I posted this shot as part of our FB Check In at MadRadish - Brittany loved the picture -

Meanwhile - in The KhrossTrek -
They went down the hill to the goats and chickens -
He watched - but seemed to hang around as long as we were there -
Such a typical SWEET Golden!
I was bummed whilst we worked on SUNday - they had posted on their FB page they were out along the road with lots of their veggies - I wondered if I gave Willow the key to The KhrossTrek if she get us some of the corn they were showing -
Back at The Khottage, I opened our mushroom bag - what a nice Portobello - and the others as well -
The bounty in the sink - BLUEberries - my lunch lettuce mix - the Fairy Tale eggplants - kharrots - cherry tomatoes and green beans -

Crystal gave us some green beans from an auction she went to last week - I need to cook them - although Willow did have some after her SUNday evening kibble - I swapped an item in my MDF CSA for some of theirs as I wanted to compare the flavors -

Another win for us and farmkind!

We'll share our Breakfast With BobTheKhat here tomorrow - I wanted to give Benning his MOMent!

Our SUNdaySofaShift was without issue - woo hoo!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That sounds like a great weekend and a great haul of good stuff. Still cool and rainy at this end!

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

Great choices and the FairyTale eggplants are so pretty! Love Benning's smile☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, Willow! Is that side-eye because Benning is getting treats? I'm sure there are plenty for you!"
Lulu: "TOO HOT!!!"