Thursday, July 20, 2023

Thursday Thinking

The PF Palace - 
82 as we approach 715pm - partly cloudy - and showers and thunderstorms 'possible' -
******
Last week I decided to do my CSA Mad Radish mushrooms - oyster and shitake -
In butter and olive oil -
Whilst I was slowly doing them, I wondered about some of the plums in there - so did a quick Google - and found out YEP - not far fetched at all - 
I had a bit of  it then whilst it was warm - then tucked the rest in the frig - toyed  with tossing it with some angel hair pasta - I had done that with some zucchini yellow squash mushrooms cherry tomatoes in butter and olive oil - and some low sodium soy sauce which was a WINNER - but ended up using the 'shrooms and plums as a salad topper - very happy with that too -
More of Willow's SUNday shift - thinking outside the box in the Auntie Di chair -

Mind melding with her Khottage predecessors - whilst speed bumping -
Here is she is channeling Khousin Emmy - who likes to tuck her paws under the rug too -

Our weekEND is oh so close AGAIN - I mean, wasn't it just 'yesterday' it was last Thursday? 
AND how did we end up in mid to late July??

Of course, I've begun to FURmulate our weekEND
ventures - and I will continue my Thursday drop in stop in at PlantBox - and yes, those of you guessing FloridaGreens will probably be correct!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Dinner looks so yummy! Happy Thursday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're also having a hard time believing that the weekend is almost here. But we're planning to enjoy it!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Finally! A week with no temperatures that start with '9'!"