Sunday, July 30, 2023

SUNday Sharing

The PF Palace - no residents spotted when I checked -
88 and partly cloudy at 5pm -
Now to continue with FrEYEday's 'venture - my Dawn's soups - 
which were FrEYEday's evening foodables -

Imagine that!
The Puppy says MINE MINE MINE!


I stuggled with my sweet choice - finally deciding on the BLUEberry cheesekhake bar - but my other potential option never left my mind - soooo stay tuned!
BobTheKhat's Olde English for lunch!



Willow's lunch -


INCOMING!
Creamy chicken tortellin - YUM!
Creamy Chicken Rice - YUMMY!
Whilst on our Saturday AM 'venture, we stopped at LegUpFarmers Market on the way back from Kerri's - and I couldn't help but think of my OTHER FrEYEday sweet potential -
But then I remembered TODAY is National Cheesecake Day - so welcome home Peach Cobbler CheeseKHake!
As I got back in The KhrossTrek with it, Dawn headed to her car for something - I told her I fought it but had to come back for some!

We had a very interesting 24+ hours - shortly after 730pm FrEYEday, the electricity sputtered a dozen plus times trying hard to stay connected - but alas - it couldn't - so we were powerless until 12mn - luckily, the storms had dropped the temperatures a bit so we didn't completely melt - I pulled the screens back down in the front and back doors and opened 'em up - and lit a candle in the kitchen so we could maneuver around - 

Saturday mornng we went for our Hazel box - and worked in the few other stops we referenced -

AND YES - I DID GO FOR LOBSTAH!

I'm not sure in which order we'll tell of our fun but rest assured - WE WILL!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: How did it get to be SUNday again so soon?
 *SIGH* SofaShiftTime 
 

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

The foodables look amazing as usual and Willow - you got your own order! These cooler temps are feeling wonderful! Happy Sunday!