Friday, July 14, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
Saturday -
SUNday AM -
SUNday  PM -
Monday AM -
Monday PM -
Tuesday -
Wednesday - and look in the back corner to see who/what is in Willow's yard - along with Willow -
Thursday AM -
Thursday PM -
The PF Palace - still AWOL as they find the khool -
The PF Place PM -
92 as we approach 7pm -
Come on Willow - time for your shots to start the weekEND -
Then I'll feed you -
HOW'S THIS MOM?

The heat has me modifying our BobTheKhat plans - I think we'll do lunch from there - I'll call in the order after we do our first FrEYEday 'venture to Forge Hill Orchards - AND Saturday, Auntie Di and I will be doing Wolf Brewing! so no need for breakfast - especially since the trip to Wolf means a stop for ice cream on the way back!

Even though I had been kicking off our weekEND by a Thursday evening vacuuming, I'm going to do that later today - I'm sure Willow has lots more shedding to do 😁

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage 
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

You sure can't tell by the beautiful sky shots how hot the weather got! Enjoy that delicious ice cream! Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ice cream in hot weather sounds like a good idea. Are we going to fill the tub with it and then climb inside?"