Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Tuesday Telling

Yea!  The cameras were back on line -


The Now Lady PF wondered if we missed her -

Buckle up and keep your hands inside the car please -
The really pawesome our NowAngelDad's wife Linda sent us for Valentine's Day - 
PAWFECT!
Now for one of The DogTaxCollector payments -



She had some on SUNday - this was for Monday's after dinner dessert - post kharrots!

I started the roofing call chain on Monday - I asked our neighbor across the street who they had been so happy with - got that name - made that call - so let the shingles start thinking - and after I hear back from all of them, I contact MyFinanceGuy and ask him to start printing some green paper$ for me - after all, I've got to start spending it sometime - eh?

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's clouded over here and the forecast is for rain, which #1 says we really need.

Now, just how long did she make you wait for that cracker, Willow?

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Hey, I think I see a Khyra on the inside of that khard! No Dennis, though. #Sad."
Lulu: "Our Dada says he wishes he could pay all our taxes in Saltines!"

Molly the Airedale said...

I hope the roofer gets the leak fixed quickly!