Monday, February 13, 2023

Monday MOMday

The Now Lady PF was already in place when we checked shortly after getting up at 7am -




41 F as I put this in place at 625pm -
Now for MY 'venture ! ! !
Willow Springs -
I lost 15 or so minutes crawling on I83 - it appeared to be two fender benders - and confirmation of why I did not want to have to do the I83 thing to Harrisburg for Jury Duty - 
FEBRUARY HOWL TIME at WOLF BREWING!!!
I rushed the shot so it's blurry but -
Auntie Di's SheepWolf pal!


Purple was her color - 

I had wanted to get the Pan-Seared Alaskan Halibut special but they were not offering the specials until closer to the normal dinner time BUT I was lucky enough to get the LOBSTAH BISQUE!!!
And since I had enjoyed it so much before, I went with the POACHED PEAR & GOAT CHEESE SALAD!
Mama To Be Elaine was STILL there - she was due on February 8th - amd now has an induction appointment for February 16th - if necessary - Daddy To Be Derek has created this incredible tasty beer for when The Wolf Pup arrives - it is called THE PUSH - chocolate peanut marshmallow 14% - I can't wait to have another - and toast The New Wolf In Town!
For something different, I went with Arsenal Cider House Murray's Mead -
See - PURPLE!


I'm so looking forward to Luna's finally opening - as I've watched it take shape - and think of our Siberian pal Luna  - and sister to Blogpal Olive -
The drive home to Manchester was without traffic issues!
Left 
Back to Willow!
Resting for our SUNdayShift!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: I compensated my Co-Worker with a GREENIE SUNday evening!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The soup and salad looks beyond yummy! Happy Monday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Both the bisque and salad look delicious! It's started to warm up at our end, although it is still cold at night.

Hi Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie