Saturday, February 25, 2023

Saturday Sharing

The Now Lady PF was prepping for her photoshoot but I caught her before she said she was ready





There's a new post on FALCON WIRE about one of The PFPalace's 'kids' -
Ah yes - the roller coaster continues - FrEYEday was WINDY most of the day - and surely seemed 'chili' - oh wait...that was one of the lunch items - make that CHILLY after Thursday's 70+
The RooferConstructionGuy watch had started -
He was early - which is always a plus - and he surely got the Willow seal of approval - Ray said he's a Rotti guy - we agreed on how special they are - I mentioned our neighbor Zeus - and Ray said that was his name as well -
After confirming the project - and hitting TheWiggleWillowWeb for the finance option$/choice$, Willw made sure to remind me it was 'venture day - I assured her we would be going - just me a few more minutes please -
Mixing it up for this post - picture from the back door - instead of from the kitchen -



I guess she realized we were going for foodables!

I was able to look left and confirm what the Sheetz App had already revealed - after being at 3.899 for almost a month, we were now at 3.799 - 
FrEYEday's 'venture - LegUpFarmersMarket - some of their specials and options were a draw - plus, I had some Khottage foodables that needed to be consumed - so this was my good choice - we;ll make sure to include Dawn's next week - 

Tomorrow's post will be Part Two of Willow's FrEYEday 'venture - including the foodable portions -

AND we'll do a MyGiant 'venture today at some point - so Willow won't feel neglected!

SOOOO, sometime in the near future, The Khottage will be getting a new roof along with new gutters -I'm 'excited' or some word like that - the roof SO needs replacing - I guess we are/were lucky not to have had leak issues - I'm wondering if Willow is able to do any work from home options?  I can vouche for her SUNday SofaShift skills -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Thank goodness for Ray and for the new roof and gutters!

The Swiss Cats said...

Thanks for taking part in our commentathon ! Purrs

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Your weather must be what that Katy Perry song 'Hot and Cold' was about."
Lulu: "Our Dada says this is not correct, but you can think that if you want to."
Java Bean: "We just got a new roof here! It was muy ruidoso to get put on, but no se filtra!"