Sunday, February 19, 2023

SUNday Sharing

A SUNny start to our Saturday -
The Now Lady PF enjoying it AND the lack of wind - FrEYEday's wind was NASTY - more about that later -
So whilst HE was here -
SHE was there -
Yep - another rollercoaster week for SouthCentralPA -
SO....I went back to my so very favorite Egg&Olive sandwich - honey wheat toast lettuce tomato onion - good! Better!! BEST!!!



First DogTax Installment -
PAID!
I got two soups - they were Saturday's brunch - HeartyKhabbage on the left - PastaMeatball on the right - and yes DOG TAX TOKENS!
eyeing up her prizes -and the soups were both SO very good!
Our stop at LegUpFarmersMarket was for BOGO strawberries - and very nice price for the BLUEberries!
The parking spot was an omen for I got in to ONE PIECE left in the dessert case  -
and it followed me home - it had been YEARS since I had WatergateKhake - and it was a perfect choice -
My co-worker started practicing for today's SofaShift -

I didn't take any pictures but we had a 'venture on Saturday - to CVS and then MyGiant - and then back for some laundry and television time -

I mentioned FrEYEday's wind - well when we were in bed FrEYEday night, there was a gust - complete with one of those 'that didn't sound good noises' - and upon inspection during Saturday's daylight, a small section of the roof seems not quite right - so I guess Monday's list will include some calls - it's not that bad but I don't want it to become THAT bad -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 says the berries and cake look yummy! She is going out to dinner this evening but I am not invited. I wish I could come and hang with you, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

We have had way too much wind lately and honestly, it NEEDS to stop! We hope the fix isn't too pricy. Happy Sunday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "We love that happy Willow face! Dada just wants to smooch it!"
Java Bean: "We hope the wind didn't take too much of your roof away!"