Thursday, February 23, 2023

Thursday Thinking

The Now Lady PF's favorite camera lookout spot was off line again - so I didn't get a chance to see them - but this picture was snagged during the time we were to be getting our 'wintry mix' -
And YES - that is one of those SEVEN numbers for today - NOT a typo -
Last month, LegUpFarmersMarket had one of their flash sales - I got Willow a box of the HarvestSweetPotato - AND since Khousin E is Auntie Di's PerfectPumpkin, we got that flavor for her -
Tuesday night Auntie Di sent us this image - Khousin E wanted some of her biscuits!
This post morphed during the last 24 hours - I decided to make a last run to TacoHouse - THIS TacoSalad will be today's lunch -
The chips and guacamole was some of Wednesday night's snacks -
Wednesday's dinner was the FISH TACOS - and yes - Willow got the last bite -
Thursday's dinner will be this loaded burrito!
And since DanaTheFemale behind TacoHouse remembered I told her that I had decided to head down after work to pickup the order so Willow's dinner would be a late, she sent these along -

Thank YOU Dana and TacoHouse - we'll strive to meet up with you and your DeezTacos as part of one of our 'ventures!

Dana and her husband made the decision to close The TacoHouse location - I think the headaches of staffing and such made it too much of a challenge - especially since their DeezTacos part kept them more than busy - their last day open is today - and I REALLY wanted to patronize them so that is why I made the after work trek - and having procured - and enjoyed - my foodables, I am glad I did - in fact, it's time to hit TheKitchen for more guac and chips!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

There's always a hungry-making selection on your posts, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "¡Ayy, guacamole y papas fritas! Can I have some?"