Monday, February 27, 2023

Monday MomSday

Lord PF greeted us to start our SUNday -
The Now Lady PF didn't show until the afternoon -

There she is!

Another rollercoaster week -
I mentioned that Willow had a short 'venture on Saturday -
Just heading to MyGiant - but in WillowWorld, a half mile might be half-a-state!
Auntie Di made her weekly visit to see Hank - and still pick him up!
The shot didn't get all the Labradorableness - but Hank is still working on winning Junior over - Auntie Di says it is working but Junior is not a fan of those PuppyTeeth!
BobTheKhat had posted there would be a GirlScoutCookieDrive thru - so we spent ten minutes - I checked my clocks - and made the oh-so-short drive!
Willow barked her order to The Keepers Of The Cookies - and they brought them to The KhrossTrek -
My treats!
Oh how I recall my CookieSales'Days - 1970what?

Our SofaShift was like a game of WackaMole - each time I took care of one issue, I rolled into another - but WE did it - thanks Willow!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: And The Phillies won!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I was a girl scout and sold cookies door to door. How times have changed!