Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Watchin' Walkin' Wednesday

The PF's were doing their best to stay khool on Tuesday but I did 
spot one of The Boyz -
After dinner, Lady PF took up watchin' as well -
From our Monday morning Khondo walk - checking on the pinekhone pups

Add 10 degrees to this for our Tuesday morning Khondo walk - it has stayed warm so there have been no evening walks - right now - as I assemble this post my laptop is showing 95 ;-(
And this was Tuesday afternoon after I got back from lunch with BobTheKhat -
And yes, I can hear Auntie Di saying she'd take AZ in a blink but.....
This was SUNday night when we headed out for our evening walk -


Oh to be this tall!




Yes Willow - back to work later today - so we get to start the khountdown until Saturday night's next start of the weekend -
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I do intend to share  the mEEting with ThE OthEr khousin 'soon' - and of course, The Hive and BobTheKhat's foodables but
all in time
all in time

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

This summer is turning out to be way too hot. Stay cool, girls!