Saturday, July 10, 2021

Saturday Sharing

Lady PF was hanging at The PF Palace -



And the rains came and went by the time I escaped The GKP - home to Willow and a walk around the block prior to her getting dinner and me khrafting THIS post -
As promised, some pictures from Khousin E and Willow getting to meet -

This was the one I used for teaser the other day - and I'm just loading these as they were in the folder on the laptop -










I will share the rest on tomorrow's post - 

It went reasonably well - but we'll need another time or two for me to be comfortable with the two of them left unattended - but small steps!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like it's going to work out just fine. Happy Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hooray for new friends! Or at least, the beginning of new friends! Don't worry, it takes Dada a long time before he'll start talking to new people, too!"

Dawn said...

I think it will work, though Khousin E might hog the chair.