Sunday, July 11, 2021

SUNday Sharing

Lady PF - checking out The 'Burg -
So, more from the introduction to the new khamp khounselor -
Willow was SO excited to see her Auntie Di - and Khousin E was so happy to see her Auntie Phyll -

I believe this MIGHT be the patented STINK EYE?

Yep...lots of blurs!

So whilst Khousin E napped in the chair - Willow and I watched some CNN -



Khousin E also went and chilled at her favorite wall spot -
******

Again, the initial meeting went well - the issues we need to watch are typical of kids and pawrents - we need to make sure we stress SHARING - luckily, Willow is not a toy dog - so Emmy can have at the toy box-  and Willow is not a chair dog - so Emmy can have at her chairs - the dog bed may be an issue - which can be addressed soooooooo!
We'll schedule a mini-khamp with me here for most of the session - and work towards not having to worry much -

We started our weekend with a pleasant walk around the block when I got home from The GKP - and today we'll do The Khondo Walk after I get the newspaperZ at SheetZ -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: Auntie Di called whilst I was putting this together - I shared my thoughts and she agreed


 

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I"m sure, in time, the girls will become bestest friends! Happy Sunday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Ooh, I would fit right in! I am also not a chair dog, and while I like toys, I don't guard them. But nobody better try to horn in on my cardboard before I'm finished shredding it!"

Dawn said...

I'm glad it's working. Will be interesting to see how she feels if she can't see you.

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

good to see the khuzzinz are open to a relationship