Monday, July 5, 2021

Monday MOMday

We started the HOWLiday with our trip to SheetZ for the newspaperZ - then back for our Khondo walk 

When we got back, Willow got her kibble with pumpkin DOLLop - and I had some tasty khoffee from CoffeeAM -
The BoyZ showed up to evaluate the crowd 



Now to clear out LAST week's pictures of WillowThePerfect -

PhotoFilter for the finish -

This shot was from last week but some of this was repeated on SUNday -

I took a break from my list of what I SHOULD do and decided what I needed to do was ENJOY the day - the list can wait!

Of course, Willow did get a PM walk - after dinner, we did the block so all was good 

And there MIGHT have been some more Willow pics!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: and maybE maybE, thErE will bE a mEEting today

 

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are such a pretty girl, Willow and we can't wait to hear all about your meeting!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "First we walk, and then we sprawl! And then we walk, and then we sprawl!"

Dawn said...

I know how it is. I MIGHT have accidently taken more photos of Katie this weekend too.