Thursday, July 1, 2021

Thursday Thinking



Lady PF still wanted her AC!


AND YES!  Rain - with some khooler temps!
July in CalendarLand
BONJOUR OLLIE!!

Ahhhhh - sadly, we didn't get to walk when I got home for the front was still on its way - and we did NOT want to get khaught in the nasty stuff
Monday's visit to The Hive -
As I had posted earlier, I phoned in the order so it was ready and waiting -
SORRY FOR THE BLURRY shot of this season's wrap - very nice!
Soup was Cheeseburger 'chowdah' -
Another yum!
Willow doing her thinking -
Tried to redeem myself - did a little better - this portion was my Monday 'dinner' -

Subtly making sure she was noticed for tax time -
Pay here her look says!
Done!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

That wrap looks so yummy! Happy Thursday and Happy July 1st!