Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thursday Thinking

The PF's were staying khool on Wednesday - I did not catch them at The PF Palace - but please DO check out the latest entry on The Falcon Wire about the songbird concerns in the state and region
Mid day tropics report - and still 93 as I create this post at 715pm - so not expecting we'll get an evening walk - UPDATE 830pm - it dropped below 90 so we did The Block!
Monday - time to hit The Hive - I've already placed my order so Willow won't have to wait too long for me -


The HUSKIES!
This vehicle was from North Carolina - HI LAYLA -
HI SANDY!
I was THRILLED for The Hive when I went to enter - could barely get in the door!

This is a Honeysuckle Latte - I did it iced - the story behind it is
Our team has started a new initiative that allows us the chance to give back to our community. Each month, one of our team members will create a special beverage to be added to our menu for that given month. For the entirety of the month, 10% of each special drink sold will be donated to a charity of the team member’s choosing.

To start things off, Alyssa’s Honeysuckle Latte will be available for the month of July. Iced or hot, it’s a subtle, sweet blend of espresso, milk, honey, lavender and white chocolate. Alyssa has chosen to donate the proceeds of her drink to Operation Underground Railroad, which helps rescue children from sex trafficking and exploitation. We hope you’ll give the Honeysuckle Latte a try and help us in giving back to the community!
I chose the half sandwich  - Bees Knees - which is CHICKEN SALAD and grapes
and cup of soup - tomato bisque - so good - and so perfect for this time of year!
Time to pay the dog tax-
Done!
Tuesday's trip to check on Bob!


Mushroom Swiss Burger - and I chose Kholeslaw for my side -
 ******

AND A TEASE of what is to come !

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your smile as you wait for your cracker, Willow! The foodables all look sooooooo yummy and the latte sounds fabulous! We can't wait to see more pics of you and Emmy meeting!