Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Tuesday Telling

From The PF Palace -



******
Saturday evening sofa time -


Whilst I was focusing on her paws, Willow yawned ;-)
SUNday photo shoot -





Again, THE PAWS!
******

Monday DID bring a mEEting thE khaninEs - watch this spacE!

Willow and I did make a trip to The Hive for me to pick up my foodables - again, watch this space!!

We did get our day started with a Khondo Walk - and sadly declare, hots and hooooomids returning - BOO!

Today?  My Finance Guy is coming to review last quarter's numbers - AND MEET WILLOW - he of Golden Retriever dogdom - some ROTE for me and of course, a visit to see BobTheKhatAndHisCreamery - and Willow walk(s)!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We aren't happy that the heat and humidity is back either. yuk!
You are such a beauty, Willow, and you have the kindest eyes♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "The eyes have it!"