Monday, May 31, 2021

Monday MOMSday

First of all...scenes from The PF Palace - 


AND now, lots and lots of pictures from Auntie Di and I day to meet, greet, and rescue Miss Willow - in no pawticular order or with khaptions - but I wanted to show the fun time it was!
























Willow's first paws in the front -
and back of The Khottage -

We had a great SUNday FUNday - and Willow will share THAT here tomorrow!

And I did have my first SUNday NAPday With Willow co-napping from TheDogBed - and me on the khouch -

Please keep today's 'holiday' significance in mind and close to your hearts!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K, 
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With Khattledog!
 

2 comments:

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

I don't know why but the beginning of your post made me think of this song
"You take a bus marked "Lakewood Drive"
And you keep on ridin' 'til you're out of the city.
Where the air is fine with the sweet smell of pine
And the countryside's pretty
And you'll see daffodils, peepin' over the hill
or a honey-lovin' mama bear
Just take a left at the bridge, go down to Quakertown Ridge
And in a minute you're there"
couldn't remember the name or who did it. Had to google

I'm sure Willow is enjoying the khottage and being an only dog. But, what a great rest stop on the way to the khottage

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sounds like you're very familiar with horsies, Miss Willow! Me too!

Woofs,
Ollie