Sunday, May 23, 2021

SUNday Sharing

Early Saturday morning before I hit The GKP-

I can fly!!!!!!!!!! - well, not quite but...


So FrEYEday night,we met this fella for dinner -

Auntie Di had gotten her hairs done  to be ready for her new job that starts on MONDAY!  Our groomer is actually just across the street from The Vault
My salad -
My very tasty lasagna and bread knot -
Auntie Di went with the shrimp salad wrap -
Fred enjoyed his stromboli -
The skEYE went I went to leave -
Khousin E is watching....
for this khattle khanine -
Auntie Di and I  are heading to LITTLEstown today to meet WILLOW -

She's a 6yr old KHATTLE dog from ACDRA - hoping she'll like me enough to want to relocate to The Khottage!

Stay tuned!


Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!


H&K,

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage

PeeEssWoo: Now to go eat my leftover LASAGNA!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Willow is gorgeous! Fingers and paws are crossed that everything works out for you and Willow, Miss Phyll. Your dinners all look delicious!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

E and Willow have matching furs!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are so excited about Willow's arrival!

Woofs,
Ollie