Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Scenes from The PF Palace 




And SUNday pm from The Khattledog's Khottage -









Khousin E's doggy bed has proven to be a Willow favorite - she has spent quite a bit of time lounging and napping on it -

To say Willow is a dream and the perfect addition to The Khottage would be an understatement!  At bedtime SUNday night, she jumped onto the bed and spent 20-25 minutes there - then was on one of NAK's bed for the majority of the rest of the night - when I got up at 730 she had moved to the runner in the hallway -

I had intended for us to visit TSC on Monday but ended up just hanging here - she did get to meet NAK and NAL's Ice Khube Pal - although she's not a khube fan - and it was a happy to meet him moment - and I also needed The Plumber to come for a flushtower issue - Brian passed The Willow Test too - I did wash my sheets and remake the bed - and I had my first Khattledog monitored shower too -

Thruout SUNday evening and Monday, KimTheFoster was texting to check on her - we kept her pupdated with pics pics pics!

Today will be TSC for us and some ROTE for me - along with a trip to HIA to pickup The Nice Nancy Lady - she's been visiting her son Matt in Denver - and I need to visit Bob The Khat's Place - 

And at some point, Willow and I need to do Walk #2!

SOOOOOO, Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With Khattledog
 

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like everything is fabulously wonderful at the cottage and we see that you are a baseball fan too, Willow! You have us smiling☺

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It is so lovely to see how well Willow is settling in!

Woofs,
Ollie

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Willow seems pretty chill for a cattle dog! I'd love to know her back story! I'm so glad she's settling in, nicely. But, not surprised. I'm sure she knows she's found her soul mate

Dawn said...

Sounds wonderful.