Monday, May 17, 2021

Monday MOMday

First thing SUNday morning -


Scrape escapes coming soon!!!

All
Looking
For GrubHub to swoop in with BIRDS DES JOUR!
And some for Lord PF?
Needed to take some videos of The Khottage - and when I first went to engage the VIDEO button I did the picture since that is my normal MO -
A rumble storm finally made it in by late afternoon - no real excitement just rain steady rain - 
And YES....still clearing the ThinkPad from the KhampEr visit -


RUFFING it - 
On - A -DoggiE - bEd -

I can report I experienced no more after shot shocks from Moderna #2 - just the sleepytired dayafter on Saturday - up after 7am to hit Sheetz for my newspapers - back for the brewing of the coffee and the viewing of the television -  I did contemplate walking to Sheetz - maybe next SUNday!

Today should be a Hive Day - and I've invited Auntie Di - so we'll see!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your Irises are putting on quite the show. They are just gorgeous and you have so many! Happy Monday!