Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Tuesday Telling

Some of Monday's PF Palace Fun!


One of The Kidzzz -



 
And like THAT, it's June -
Ou JUIN!
Paging Dr Daisy :-)
Now for SUNday's FUN
although it appeared I was being judged -
I wasn't sure The Hive would be open on Monday - although they were - I had planned to do breakfast on their patio with The Pup -
I went with the Big Al's breakfast sandwich - and the Lavender Vanilla Freeze - and a PUPKHUP!




                                       And it was a hit - thanks WooTube!                                               
The garden center view out the patio -
And it was a good trip!

Our Monday was very relaxing - we did The Khondo Route Walk to start our day - I made a meatloaf with ground turkey and assorted yummy things - and because The KhrossTrek is having a minor service day today, I did the laundry - ever The KhrazyVirgoLady!

More to come tomorrow and all!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With Khattledog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Yay for ice cream! Isn't it just the bestest,Willow! Happy June!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

Life is so much better with a dog!