Thursday, June 10, 2021

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF doing her thinking -


Bob The Khat!

I went with the chicken BLT salad - took most of with me as it was SO filling and tasty - and allowed me the ability to go out with Auntie Di and The Nice Nancy Lady Tuesday evening -
And SO nice to look and see The KhrossTrek this week - and not the Blue Fursa rental/loaner!
A KHAKE I saw at MyGiant - 
NAS!
The Nice Nancy Lady and her cup of chili -
My LOBSTAH Mac&Cheese!
Tyler Run as I walked back to The KhrossTrek -
Willow continuing to THINK!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With Khattledog AND Decorative Stones!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The news always puts mom to sleep too, Willow☺ I want that hamburger!

Cyndi and Stumpy said...

That hatchet with Stumpy's name is a little scary! WTH is she up to across the bridge???
Lunch looks fabulous.
And Willow looks sooooo at home ❤️💕❤️