Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Tuesday Telling

From The PF Palace -
Lady PF wondered who to contact about the AC?

So SUNday - after getting back to The Khottage after meeting Katie's Awesome Mom, I had some tree kharnage to 'recycle' - Uncle Paul had hacked down at prickly Cyprus tree that was growing at the back khorner and wasn't stopping - so Willow and I made two trips to The Farm -
The view as I drove back up from the burn pile 
This was the first time the two had met - so I was monitoring 'things' but all went really well - 

They had been settled in curled up and panting under the table - didn't get any of those shots - but here are two -

Benny wanting to snag a ride in The KhrossTrek - 
Maybe NEXT time, Willow will lose The Leash and run with Khousin B -

It was cool to have Uncle Paul show me their deer - now they are chillin' in the barn - on the cool dirt floor out of the SUN - and enjoying the breeze blowing thru - back when they were fawns, they khurled up in his yard until Momma came for them
SUNday evening, Willow threatened to contact Kim her foster from ACDRA about wanting to be rehomed if I did switch on The Magic Khool Air Machine 
I was TRYING to make it to WOOly but not to be - I knew there would be little if any sleep without it
Our morning - captured this when we returned from our Khondo Walk - more about THAT tomorrow - along with more from our big day Monday!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow! It looks like you have a new friend!"