Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thursday Thinking

Some PF thinking from The PF Palace -



AND check The Falcon Wire for news and images of the FIRST FLIGHTS! -
Now form Khattledog thinking -Willow Style!










I did get some soup to go whilst at The Hive on i - Cheesy KhollieFlower - very tasty - but the pictures didn't turn out well - so please be satisfied with Crackers for The Khanine Tax!
I had mentioned taking The KhrossTrek for service on Tuesday - 60k time - got the BLUE BLUE Fursa!

BBQ Chicken Tortilla Salad - even brought some back to The Khottage which became my Wednesday lunch -

The Versa's plate - so I felt like a tourist for 62 miles ;-) 
My tasty Turkey Meatloaf from earlier in the week - celery carrots longcooked onions Sticky Fingers Sweet Heat BBQ sauce in the mix and on the top for baking - WIN!
******

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

H&K,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With Khattledog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

That meatloaf looks so yummy! Now you've gone and made me hungry for it☺
You look so happy and comfy on your bed, Willow.