Saturday, July 19, 2008

Suka Saturday!

I'd like woo all to meet a furry special khanine! This is Suka - and He's just sayin' -
Now, many of my SMS pals KNOW that's MY patented trademarked khopywrited phrase BUT I let him use it! Please chekhk out his blog! He's furry khute and has lots to share and say!

The khritters above will be riding in MY Xterra this afternoon - they are khoming from OH to NJ - akhtually to the same special reskhue that the SibeMixes from June went to - there are five girrrrrls and two boys! SO, if I'm not around it is bekhause I'm napping whilst Mom is getting these sweeties to new homes! They were originally set to 'head east' last weekend and Mom khouldn't help BUT this weekend she khan, she will, and she did!

Have a super Suka Saturday! Please stop over and say "I'm just sayin' Khyra sent me"

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

PeeEssWoo: I've edited my original post fur my momma faux pawed and thought Suka was an 'f' like me - be he's an 'm' -

I'm furry furry sorry - I'm just sayin'!


11 comments:

River said...

That's khool!! All those babies saved in one swoop. Yay!! My mom is transporting this weekend, too! 4 baby pointers tomorrow--going from south Ga to Michigan (she's the GA-TN driver). But she just has a Honda...

love & wags,
River

Teddy Westlife said...

They sure are khute khritters! And I already know Suka, he's a good friend of mine. Congrats on your cat pack awards!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Dexter said...

That's alot of puppies! I hope they don't get car sickies.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Army of Four said...

We'll be sure to go tell Suka "ha roo!"
Khyra, those puppies are SO cute! Your mom is so wonderful to help get them to good homes!!!
Love,
Ammy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh they are so cute. Your Mom must be an angel to help with all of them. We sure wish we were closer so we could help her..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Suka said...

hey Khyra!

I am so humbled by your kind words! I don't know what to howl! Wow - a day named after me! Thank you! Lots of licks and tail wags are headed your way!! I must admit, though, I am a male. A neutered male, but a male nonetheless.

I wish I could play with all those puppies! I hope they all find great homes, like we did!

Woof Khyra!

Suka

Joe Stains said...

omdog that is like a million little doggies!! your xterra will be pakhed!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Suka!

I'm sorry about my gender dysfunkhtion! I've khorrekhted my momma's faux paws!!

Please akhcept my aPAWoligies!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

aPAWoligies (how cute!) accepted!

I guess I need to act more alpha-like!

Suka

Jack & Moo said...

Awwww, those pups are adorable!!! So much cuteness! Suka has such a sweet sweet face, I'd love to rub snooters with that boy.
~Star
..and Jack a-roo too

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Suka is really cute. We're off to check out his blog.

Kat