Friday, July 18, 2008

HelloHelloHelloKhytty Friday!


From Huffle

Huffle is a - GULP - YIKES - KHAT - but she tries to be sooooo not like THEM - I khut her a break PLUS she's an HONORARY SIBERIAN HUSKY! Please drop over and see her and say Khyra sent woo!

From Gaia


Gaia is a khool Airedale - she lives in Wooshington as in STATE - Mom and I exchanged lots of pawmail with her about how they are messing up the Khanidae - Gaia saw my khomment on my blog - we gave her the 'skhoop' on how they are pooping it up!
And, I believe she's got some news of her own khoming on her blog!


From Ekhho Ekhoo


AND then there is my PA Khake eating buddy EKHHO!


What more khould I PAWSIBLY say!



Well, the week is winding down and my paws are khrossed that things are getting bakhk to normal at The Doggy Nanny's House fur my doggy nanny, Mom and me! We've got Internet - she's got a snappy new desktop - what more khould we want? WELL, some freakin' khool air and no freakin' humidity! I guess I khan dream, eh?

I would like to thank them fur my awards! I'm honoured to be in the khompany of the others that received them. Since I'm a bit tardy it posting 'bout them, please feel free to pass them along to any of your blog buddies!!!

Have a great weekend! Be safe!! Keep the musikh happening!!!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

From The OP Pakhk!

TRES Khool!!! I'm soooooo honoured!!! My furst award from my favourite newest bloggers that I kept after fur sooooooo long!!!

DANG!!! Tank WOO!!!I'm pawsitively PINK!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award BFF! Huffle is one khool khat!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey,Khyra, weren't you the lukhky gal to get two awards!!! And if you look hard enough, you might find you got another one earlier today too.

Maybe if you are really good and don't jump on the nice nanny, she will let you paw a few emails on her new fancy 'puter.

Woo, the OP Pack

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow congrads on your awards. You are so deserving of them.. Have a great weekend...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! Did your tail turn pinkh too? I'm just askin'. You're one khool khat as far as I'm concerned.
EKHO

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

She definitely is growing. Her green cast looks like a slouch sock already.. Mom said we will take her in tomorrow and have it re-wrapped.


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Dexter said...

Khyra, I gave you an award! Come and visit!

The Army of Four said...

You have to admit it - Huffle is REALLY cool!
Congrats on all the awards!
Play bows,
Zim

Princess Eva and Brice said...

We're not the only ones who think that woo are khool.

Princess Eva and the bitless Brice

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Thanks so much for all the kind words and prayers for my Aunt Annie. She left us yesterday. Me and the Mommy have been reading all our DWB friends bloggies all day because the Mommy says that you all make her smile & laugh.

Thanks Khyra for being my friend...Mona & the Mommy

One of the pack said...

Who'd uh thought that Khyra would be named a khool khat three times over. Hmmmmm. It must be the tail.

Congratulations.

Journey, King of Tug

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

A big Woof-Out to all your awards! How cool is that? And so many great friends. What more could a doggy ask for?? OK, I know...bunnies.

Hey, since we do "zommies" alike, and our tails are alike, and we even have the same catch phrase, I was thinking that maybe we are something like 14th cousins twice removed, or something. Or we just share similiar canine DNA. That may be it. I'm just sayin'...

Suka