Thursday, July 17, 2008

Khwikhk Post And Git...

Sorry All!

Mom spent time setting up my doggy nanny's new PC tonight SOOOOO our night is delayed in starting.

Since Doggy Nanny hasn't been on line since Sunday, it was Pawiority #1 to get her new machine hooked up, set up, and ready to go.

I just had my walk -we are both still rekhovering from that for it is ikhky AND stikhky out there - Mom hasn't eaten yet - she just fixed herself a Bocce Ball - and she's got SMS mail to chekhk BUT we wanted to leave my furiends with something until I have time to do a more Khyra-like posting! I've got awards to akhknowedge - WOO!

So, here is something for YOU to keep ME in mind! Please khlikhk where it says get your KHWALITY KHYRA TIME>>>>>> here

Have a great one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I really hope we khan return to blog world as we know it SOON!

8 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I thought no way would you sit after zooming and flying around like that, but you did! good job!

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Have a happy Friday!

XOXO,
Steve

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Those are real zoomies!
Thanks for sharing the video!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Are you my doppelganger? Your zoomies look an awful lot like my energy spurts. And your tail...I thought Sibs had straight tails. Did you go and get the tail curler and curl your tail like mine? Cuz your tail looks an awful lot like mine! Next I know you are going to start saying "I'm just sayin'.."

I'm just sayin'...

Suka

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Zooooooooooooom!!! You are very fast, Khyra!!! Mom doesn't let me do THAT in the house but sometimes I sneak one or two rounds in before she can catch me.

Woo, Thunder

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

We LOVED your zoomies Video! I will think of you tomorrow when I'm going to get the zoomies on the agility course. Don't tell my MOMMY!

Thor and Marco Polo

Anonymous said...

Zoom Zoom Zoom... got the jingle in your head now?
Hugs,
Sitka

The Army of Four said...

I really hope everything's squared away now because we really missed you and what would have happened if the world had been taken over by KHATS or something? Well, no, what I mean is what if they had TRIED to take over? How would I have contacted you!?!? Scary even to THINK about it!
Love,
Ammy