Friday, July 4, 2008

Yes Ammy, I do!

Oswald - where HAVE your paws been?
Ammy sniffing MY Oswald!


In my Blue Toy Wednesday post, I mentioned having a bunny! Miss Ammy of The AO4 was excited and wondered if I really had an Oswald! Well, here is proof!

I hope all my furiends in all the khountries around the world have a great weekend whether it be a normal one OR an extended one like we get!
Please make sure your humans keep woo safe with all the firekhkrakhkin' khrap out there - this is a skhary time fur pets and too often the shelters end up with khanines and felines that have run off due to the stoopid stuff.
HolidayHugz & Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Happy Birfday to the Woo-S-of-A AND to a certain 'Domestikh' Affairs Khoordinator for a 'certain army of khwatre'

9 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Oh Khrya,
Have you been spammed?

Back to the importants things.... bunnies are a tasty snack. But I would never hurt Oswald...I hope.

Brice the Handsome


P.S. the little prissy princess is at the park so I get the blogworld to myself.

The Daily Echo said...

An Oswald! I found an Oswald in my khitchen. Yep - you heard right! Stay tuned for that blog post.
ECHO

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oswald, did he khome to visit woo for the 4th??? I don't have a bunny here but I have lots of birdies and dukhks that don't look as nice as yours does. I think Dakota and Phantom had a go at them before I got here.

Woos, Thunder

The Army of Four said...

OSWALD! What are you doing at KHYRA'S?!?!?
This is most interesting news!
Love,
Ammy
PS: Hee hee hee. I think I heard a "merci!" somewhere around here. :)

Mack said...

I hope your 4th is filled with lots of BBQ and tasty stuff like that!

Lizzy said...

Khyra!

Happy 4th of July to you! I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Nice to meet your bunny friend!
Happy Independence Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Joe Stains said...

I hear bunnies taste pretty good....khan you khonfirm?

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Your Oswald looks cuter than Ammy's Oswald. No offense, Ammy.

Kat