Saturday, July 5, 2008

He's ALMOST Home!

In this khase, the HE is TOTTI!
Summi's mummi wanted him to khome bakhk and live with the rest of The Iowa Khrew. So my mom and I helped to make that happen by doing our best to win him on the TOTTSHR's aukhtion. My mom was already bidding on some items since her furst two official reskhue Sibes had khome from TOTTSHR! The aukhtion was ending about the time Summi's mummi would probably be leaving the office and heading home to MY furry wonderful hunk of Mal SUMMI so I pawmitted Mom to use my laptop to try and get Totti home! Mom got so excited in the final few minutes she khould hardly use her paws khorrekhtly but we did win him!


I hope he khan breathe under all that plastikh!

Chekhking out Totti with an official khyss!

Chekhking out ALL the wonderFURful smells!

More snootering rekhwired!

Totti's stuff!

And one of the KHOOLEST khanine skharves around!

This book is UNBELIEVABLE!!! It has soooo many great pikhs of all the KHOOL things Totti got to do! He told me about all the neat places he saw and interesting people he met! Mom wishes she had more patience AND extra hands so she khould take pikhs of ALL the pages! You will just have to trust us with HOW PHREAKIN' KHOOL THE BOOK IS!!!

And Karen Ramstead SIGNED THIS WITH HER OWN PAWS!!!Well, I whispered a special message for Totti to share with Summi when he gets to see him!

So, Mom will take Totti to work with her on Monday and have the Big Brown Trukhk guy get him bakhk to Iowa!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

16 comments:

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Totti looks pretty cool. One of those friends you don't have to clean up after and has a wonderful story to tell...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie, Callie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yepper girls rule and Callie is definitely putting her brothers in there place.. Although her pretty pink cast is pretty dirty these days. She isn't to dainty..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie, Callie

Lizzy said...

Khyra!

Totti is one cool pup! I'm so glad you guys got him! I'm sure you're gonna love him, hee hee.

I hope you're having a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh my! Totti is so cute! And someone sure packed him with care. There's no way he could get broken in that box!

Kat

Khady Lynn said...

Way khool!!!! Your human did a great thing by making sure Totti got back home to Iowa, after his big adventure at the Iditarod!

I'm sure Summi's mummi will be exstatic to have him home!!

Holly

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Khyra,

Totti is so cute & such a cute name.

The Mommy just got home from the hospital and said they moved Aunt Annie to a room so thats a good sign...Right?

Thanks for all the good wishes & prayers.

love......Mona & the Mommy too

River said...

It sounds like it was really exciting--my mom does eBay and lets me watch. I read all about Totti (had not heard of him)--what a cool story!

love & wags,
River

Anonymous said...

Wow Khyra, woo and woo mom are so sweet to have gotten Totti for Summi's mummi! I can't wait until she receives Totti!!!!
Hugs,
Sitka

Teddy Westlife said...

I'm looking forward to the photos from this meeting!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO - We love Totti - I wish my Mom would send us neat puppies in a box!

Thor and Marco Polo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Totti is quite the hotti!!! And woo and Mom were just wonderful to do this for the Iowa gang. Looks like woo got lots of extra snooter khysses in there too. Hope Summi's Mummi lets us see his homecoming.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I am sure Summi's mom is going to be happy!
Totti sure is cute!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Amici said...

Totti looks great! I love the book. This would be a great way to win over my human niece.

The Daily Echo said...

That is just TOTTIly khool! Your Mom is the bees knees for getting him back to where he belongs.
ECHO

Joe Stains said...

That is so KHOOL! Way to go Mom!

Jack & Moo said...

Oh khool! We read about Totti, and can hardly believe you had him right there with woo! He's a very handsome husky. I'lll bet he loved visiting with woo & getting out of that box for a while!

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

PS - did woo feed him some pankhakes & syrup? (ha-roo roo roo)