Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dayz O Blogs I

Well, today marks/marked the start of Day O Blogs - in MY timezone it will run from 9am Saturday until 9am Sunday!

Mom got the ingredients to make her dinner and fur the third or fourth time she's making something shared by Frankie Girrrrrrl and Maddie's mom although she's modifying it AGAIN - BTW, they have a new baby bro DOMINO - he sure is khutie pie!

I'll be attempting to get my blog posted early SO I khan spend time reading all the khool posts from the weekend formerly known as Blogathon!

SO, here is a brief video of me doing some of my leapy stuff - I hope woo enjoy it - and to do that please khlikh the words SEE KHYRA NOW!

I'm sure by later 'tonight' brown bean juice will be our furiend!

Have fun with the bloggin'!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: My 2nd Gotcha Day Celebration is ONE month and khounting!

12 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I wish I was able to do that agility thing! You are great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Westlife said...

Wow you're fast! I bet you could catch a lot of orange khats if you were allowed off lead...

Huffle Mawson, ready for days of blogs but not sure what time that means in Australia.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Whoa, girl, woo are really super speedy!!!! And we love the sound effects too - woo pant so well.

Woo, the OP Pack

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Are you having the chicken thingy in the crock pot? We had that once. By "we" I mean mom and dad who don't share.

XOXO,
Steve

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Great video. Are you sure you and Louie aren't related. he likes doing that jumpy thing and run around the house like a madman..
Yepper Callie is home.. We took her to the lake this AM just for a bit of exercise. We didn't want to over do it but Mom wanted Louie and I to be tired out... What is up with that...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

One of the pack said...

Yippee. Khyra, when are you coming south to play zoomies with us? We love leapin'. We can put Witty in the other room and play all day long. And, then, you could bring home Super Spoiled Sparta.

Loving Life,
Lola

The Army of Four said...

Mmmm, I love that recipe by Frankie, Maddie and Domino's mom! (I got a free-holie from it.)
I'll bet you'd be great in the Loveseat Vault for Furniture Olympics!
Play bows,
Zim

Kathryn and Ari said...

ooooohhhh! Coffee table zoomies! Our favorite!!!!

Dexter said...

Khyra! You are amazing! Such grace!

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Where did the birdies go? The camera isn't sending movies anymore.

Gaia the Airedale said...

Aww Khyra Domino is cute! What two treats did you have?? Did they arrive ok??

puppy breath,
-Gaia

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

What an agility star you are!!!! We made Mom show it to us twice because we loved watching you jump over the table. We wish our house had an obstacle course like your does!

Thor and Marco Polo

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Khyra,

I did my post about friends tonight & gave you all an award.
I am so happy i can count you as my friend.

Love ya....Mona