Friday, July 25, 2008

F is for Friday!

And everybody is working for the weekend!

SO, how's that for an earworm?

Khyra's mom here - I've kidnapped The Blog again as we introduce 'Working for the Weekend' for all you Loverboy fans and fanNOTS!

Seriously, Musikh Mon/Momdays have gone over so well AND I'm just itching to share so many artists but they don't khome up until late in the alphabet. I was diskhussing this with The OP Pakhk's Mom and she suggested I do it more frekhwently SO it seemed to be 'f'itting 'f'ur today!

Plus, it gives Miss Khyra more time to rest up for The Day of Blogs Weekend!

So, F HAS to inkhlude Fleetwood Mac - and one of my favourite singalong songs Landslide - so many Fleetwood Mac songs to choose from - I'm sure we all have ones with various memories associated with them!

Another F for me is Firefall. They didn't have a lot of hits BUT I enjoyed all their songs and when I want to go bakhk in time, I pop in my Firefall: Greatest Hits CD and sing away! Here are two tunes of theirs - the furst is one of their 'hits' but THIS one is my FAVOURITE Firefall song

NOW to the new F - and 'f'or this one I'll go pseudo lokhal with Fuel - they are akhtually from the Harrisburg area originally. I believe the khurrent band is not the original lineup BUT they were a houseband for some of the lokhal adult beverage spots! They may be a little harder than some of you khare for - and don't let their looks turn you off to start - but I'll suggest you listen to Leave The Memories Alone on their myspace page.

SO, there you have it! We hope evfurryone has a great and SAFE weekend. If you haven't done it yet PLEASE pledge something fur the Day of Blogs Blogathon! That is where we'll be spending our weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Her Mom

12 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Did you know Zoluschka is Ukrainian for Cinderella?
I thought maybe you'd start with "Z" on Fridays and work backwards - and see when you meet Mondays. Does that make your head spin? I think I might be chanelling Amber.
Great post!
Tail wags,
SZK

River said...

My mom is bouncing in her chair!! She's been trying to find all the khool songs she loved when she was young (a LONG time ago) to create the ultimate WEEK (as in every minute every day) of music (she has 3 days worth now) and forgot about Firefall. She's going to add to her iTunes as soon as I finish typing. We'll be on the computer all day tomorrow with our work from home job and will be checking on the blogathon. Have a good weekend!

love & wags,
River

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Mom says she knows that Landslide song because the Dixie Chicks sang it. She's totally not up on music.

Kat

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a lot I am learning about music at Khyra's Korner!!!! Have no fear, Valerie, I have lots to catch up on too!!!

Fuel is a little tough on my eyes, but their melody is sweet on the ears.

Woos, the OP Pack's Mom

Suka said...

hey Khyra's mom,

My human, K, said Fleetwood Mac is awesome! But she does not know Fuel or Firefall, so she will have to check them out when I am done on the computer. Tell Khrya to keep on rockin with her mom!

Suka

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Thanks for the memories!! he he
Baby Callie is home and wild as ever.. We are waiting for the drugs to start to work..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Baby Callie

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

We are just too excited for the weekend - we can't think of anything else!

Thor and Marco Polo

Teddy Westlife said...

It's already Saturday morning here and I am working hard for the weekend by napping on mum and dad's bed. Gotta rest up for blogathon!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Momma says these are great (Dad loves Fleetwood Mac) is in the mood for something with a little harder edge to it tonight.

Princess Eva

D'Azul Siberian said...

Wooo, Khyra, don't furget Foghat. Our mom saw them when they were new in a time she calls the "Dark Ages."

D'Azul, where Siberians Rule

One of the pack said...

F is for Feline!
F is for Frequent Fun!
F is for Feline Fiefdom Forever!

Fondly,
Witty Kitty

Simcha said...

we love your music mondays...keep em coming.


Simcha