Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pennies Fur Pups

Akhtually, how about dollars fur dogs?

My regal furiends Princess Eva and Brice The Handsome made mention of the 'blogathon' that will take place the last weekend of July. Steve and K(h)at and The Kapp Pakhk are pawticipating! I've already snagged Mom's plastikh khard thingie and sekhured some funds for MY pledge! PLUS, I donated some furry lovely gifts!

Please visit their blogs and paw them a note as to how many pennies or dollars WOO will donate!


AND then khome on bakhk to BlogWorld and hang out! Last year's Blogathon was our furst experience - we didn't know all that was expekhted of US - and sadly, we went down fur the khount about 4:30 or so Sunday morning - this year, we will pace ourselves! I just need to supplement Mom's AGJ with some brown bean juice! We did have a BLAST - my mom really got to be furiends with my BFF's (Sitka and PHBbbbb ) moms that weekend!


SO, please go pledge SOMETHING - you khould win something FROM ME!!!


Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra


Training fur Blogathon Weekend

10 comments:

The Army of Four said...

I better start napping now!
Play bows,
Zim

Anonymous said...

Wow! I need to get some Zzzzz's too... for several reasons, ha roo! We are looking forward to staying up all night this year again... not sure what lil sis will think of this.
Hugs,
Sitka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I'm glad to see you're resting up! It was really fun in the middle of the night last year. Mom starting having to email Sitka and Holly's moms to stay awake. We left to do all the blogging alone!

Steve

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You look like you are really training hard.. Keep up the good work..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Yes Callie has hitch herself to Louie. We wonder if they know each other is deaf? It is funny what dogs know..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Mack said...

Is that a pic of you resting up from all the bloggathoning last year!??

I will have to go visit your buddies...Mom saw the advert for the bloggathon but wasn't sure what it was all about.
SeeYa!
Mack

Teddy Westlife said...

I have already pledged with mum's plastic card... I'm hoping to win a cool prize (but I never win anything so I probably won't)... and since I'm on the other side of the world I will have more chance of keeping the blogathonners company when you all fall asleep!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Lacy said...

w00f's khyra, me iz thinkin bout joinin the fun too, me will fur shure donate to it..me still got to send me money to help little biloxi out too...glad u reminded me...and thank u fur visiting me bloggy..

b safe,
~rocky~

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I already used Momma's plastic to donate. Then Brice stole it but Momma got it back before it had added texture.

Princess Eva

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What cute photos of you Khyra. I hope that blogathon help to raise lots of money. :)

~ Girl girl