Saturday, July 12, 2008

What A Story!

And that is exakhtly the title Mom used fur the subjekht line to SMS to share this one!

NBC Nightly News has a segment khalled 'Making a DifFURence' -well, I pawaphrased of khourse -

Please allow Brian Williams to introduce it fur you - it is pretty freakin' special! My mom was leaking befur the story finished airing PLUS she went to the site Free Kibble Dot Khom - I think Mom akhtually got see a website khrash fur the furst time in her life! We got on BUT whilst we were there, well, it exceeded its limit - then we got forbidden errors - and other great mikhroskhwish khode words!

In preparation for doing this post, Mom googled and found some more info on this - here is one for FURther review !

I've added a badge to my page fur it - just like The Animal Reskhue Site, the more khlikhks each day, the more the pets needing help benefit!

Those of us with great homes, fun toys, and yummi food need to help those who have gotten khaught up in the world of stoopid humans, khorporate greed, and some bad lukhk -

Please spread the word! Please add it to YOUR blog!! Please help those that need our help!!!

Hugz&Khysses,

Khyra

PeeEssWoo: They even have one fur KHATS - I wonder why they just don't feed the khats to the dogs!

PeeEssWooWoo: I've got furiends travelling from Missouri AND from Georgia - they be going to GracelandGraceland - paws khrossed for safe trips fur all!

15 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Khyra, me added the clickie thingy already...will put a link to ur bloggie up tomorrow...i just put up sumthing very important and want to give more hoomans time to check it out...

b safe,
~rocky~

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

That was a great story!

River said...

We went to the site and got a BEAGLE question so I got it right! That was fun. Glad you blogged about this!

love & wags,
River

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Hurray for Mimi!
I am going to add the link in my blog!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I've added the link on our blog too. But then I'd do just about anything that Khyra asks me to.


Brice

Teddy Westlife said...

Hey! You can't feed the cats to the dogs. Well, okay, but just the orange ones. I have the cat AND the dog links on my blog now.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Mack said...

Mimi is a little angel!!
We have bookmarked her page and will go there everyday!
Thanks for telling us about it.

The Army of Four said...

VERY sweet little biped!
Tail wags,
Storms

Simcha said...

We watched the story (thankwoo) and will also add the banner to our site. My HuMom plans to pass it around to all her dog friends too.

Simcha

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Mom and Us watched the TV program last night - What an incredible little girl.

Thor and Marco Polo

Suka said...

Hey Khyra,

Thanks for sharing the story of helping to feed hungry, homeless doggies. Some humans are Angels on Earth, like this special little girl Mimi. I just wish there were more Angels. A lot of animals need help right now. OK, now I am sad!

Suka

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom added that to our page so we can feed those hungry dogs too. Thanks for the info we are sure if all our blogger friends help many pets will be fed...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Send me a message at d.brylla@charter.net
I pasted the html in the layout page and it appears to be right when I view it. The picture goes away when I reload the regular page...

The Daily Echo said...

That IS a great story! We'll be sure to display that badge proudly on our blog.
ECHO

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We got that button klikhkie thing too and we are a klikhing away. What a sweet little gal!!!

Woo, the OP Pack