Saturday, June 10, 2023

Saturday Sharing

The BlingedBirds are tucked back there -
See ^ ^ ^ -



Truly hard to believe not THAT long ago they were TheFluffPuffs!!! -
70 now at 445pm - it's been DANDY!
After getting back from The KhrossTrek's oil change, I went thru the pile of assorted 'stuff' - another thing off The List - Willow was so enjoying surveying her world - I put the bed stuffs in the washer - and she kept me in her sights for
'venture time!!!





The List was undecided for the foodable choice - actually, I thought we'd be doing a pick up lunch from BobTheKhat  but when I hit Dawn's FB page FrEYEday morning, I drooling started and the choice made -


THIS BEAUTY IS WHAT SAID 'YOU WILL BE CHOOSING - THEN CHEWING FROM - DAWN'S -  THEIR MEATLOAF SANDWICH!!!

We'll share more from the tasty time tomorrow - since we have already pictured up the post - 

We are going to do the new place today for our breakfast 'venture - since I'm going to be making my June Wolf Brewing visit, I figured just having some beverage and bagel from PlantBoxCo will appease both of us - I'll go in and order - then we'll enjoy the Saturday morning outdoor time together - and give us a chance to share in the Grand Opening week over there - 
Willow World
We *might* have watched MSNBC all day -
It was a surprise to Willow - AND TO ONE OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD khats - when khytty did a cut thru across the planter - and they both startled each other - wish I had seen that about to happen to get a shot but alas...-

I did manage to avoid The Nap Monster by staying busy all day - making the bed - washing the blanket and two of our fleecy sherpa throws - and lots of smiling at Willow as I watch her and see how she loves being able to watch her world thru the front door - 

Yes - Day One of Weekend: GOOD!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

That meatloaf sandwich looks so yummy! I"ll have to thaw out my ground turkey and make meatloaf tomorrow☺ Happy Saturday, girls!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We had some serious rain today, but #1 managed to time our outings just right. After the rain, though, there were lots of snails out and about. #1 says I'm a good boy not to bother them.

#1 says she really misses bagels. The French don't "do" bagels...

Woofs,
Ollie