Monday, June 26, 2023

Monday MOMday

SUNday AM  at The PF Palace -
Look who had done a quick drop in - LadyMom PF -
And a very icky 82 now after 7pm - good thing it is shower time once I get this parked for Monday's posting!
After leaving BobTheKhat on Saturday, the next stop was CSA collection - whilst taking my picture, 
Benning The GReeter showed -


She took them there for her mom and her human pups are just over by the FoUR wheeler -
On the wll in Mad Radish's FarmStandGarage -

She had started to walk off and I called her back telling her I had brought TWO -
Her goat flock is down there -
Putting our bag in the back of The KhrossTrek and the Willow look -
And the Willow LOOK!
Back to her people -

We would take a left to head to the NEXT stop - which we'll share tomorrow -
My CSA 'shrooms and my add on ' shrooms - I did finish last week's by slicing and doing them in some BUTTER with some of the garlic scape - and tossing with some marinara and pasta -
The cherries were Saturday AND SUNday's kitchen snack - and have been consumed - the other items will be enjoyed this week -

Willow and I made the best of our challenging SofaShift as there was a repeat of the system do the doubling of all the punches - once again, thanks to Michelle Miller's assistance and involvement with a HIGH PRIORITY ticket, that cleared by 4ish - 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I love, love, LOVE the two pics of you, Willow!

It was pretty hot here yesterday and both #1 and I found it a challenge to fall asleep last night, despite the fan being on. It's cooler today, thank goodness.

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

The veggies and cherries look sooooo yummy! I know not everyone loves beets but I sure do! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Hmm, I wonder, did Austin Powers pack that farm bag for you?"
Java Bean: "¿Por qué dices eso?"
Lulu: "Because, and I quote, 'Beets, Baby!' ..."