Sunday, June 4, 2023

SUNday Sharing

The PF Pups were just chilling -
After yesterday's ICK - we did end up hitting 94 at 5pm - so today's 79 at 345pm is delightful -
Willow celebrated National Doughnut Day on Thursday night - it was one of the treats in her HAZEL BOX!


Now for Part 2 of her FrEYEday 'venture -

Off to pick up our lunch/dinner from BOBTHEKHAT!

Left at the light -
I scampered in and collected my 'stuff' - it was nice to see the crowd there!
Straight at this light - then we go right at the next one -
CheeseburgerSalad - I so enjoyed it the other times I've ordered so it was an easy choice -burger cheese pickles tomatoes onions lettuce khroutons with thousand island!
My eager snoopervisor -
Just making sure I KNEW she was THERE -
Since she had already had her breakfast DogTax, she got a small burger khoin -
She is so NOT neglected!

I ate about half of the salad and then finished it FrEYEday night - 

Since it was so warm, I did get the tower fan out of the garage - and tucked away the ceramic heater - don't think we'll need that anytime soon - and opened the front door so the air could move thru - but still decided just to sleep on the sofa - it was tolerable - and sleep did find me in the different spot -

Saturday morning came early due to the stuff on the list - of course, I'll share here on Monday - it was productive and tasty!

I had planned to do a Saturday afternoon 'venture for Willow's sake but thanks to Auntie Di, we did not need to go for foodables!

Time to ask THAT question again: where did The Weekend go???

*BIG SIGH* 
SofaShift today -Willow is napping now to get ready for her work duties!
******
Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You have the prettiest smile, Willow, and that donut looks so good! Happy Sunday!