Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Tuesday Telling

From The PF Palace -


76 now at 730pn - with 'high winds' coming soon - we'll see -
Parked next to this at MyGiant last week - the LUNA-CHK herself was loading her car when I warned her I'd be snapping a shot of her plate - she said 'so you like it - most people don't get it' - and I said she was a MoonGirl - she said YES!
This was from last week too - and now, there are SOOOO many - and I do need to deadhead the iris - might go on 'The List' -
This was from my Human Groomer's place this past Saturday -
Auntie Di made sure to get some DogTaxKhoins
Willow's Wild Saturday - complete with some HOVER paw!

                                          



Proof as to why it will appear Willow will not get a whole cracker -
But she did get the whole pack -
Auntie Di had sent a text FrEYEday night asking if I wanted some PotPie from Westgate - she had seen I was getting a haircut so could swing up to her place when done at Pam's - FOR SURE!

AND YUM!
Thanks Auntie Di!

It was quite the khrazy morning at The GKP - they had done some painting and carpet cleaning in our offices so the PC wires may have been pulled and might not have been reconnected properly - I couldn't get to what I needed to submit The Payroll SO I came back to The Khottage - figuring I would log in here BUT NO - there was a VPN issue and I couldn't connect SO back in The KhrossTrek and back to The GKP - grrrrrrrr - I still couldn't connect but used my office mate's PC and got things sent out - albeit much later than normal and much later than Corporate Payroll was happy with BUT -

It turned out to be an issue affecting many - but not all users - but before 1pm, I was able to get on with 'stuff' - 

Willow was 'afraid' she had to do another shift 😅

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the lilies and that does sound like a crazy morning and I'm glad it's behind you!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sorry to hear about the GKP related annoyances. Technology is a mixed blessing, says #1.

Woofs,
Ollie

PS: Tomorrow is Woofie Wednesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Computers sure do make humans' lives more complicated. They should be more like dogs and just chill."
Charlee: "Then who is going to pay for our food?"
Lulu: "Back to work, humans! Never mind if the computers are down!"