Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tuesday Telling

I could call this TASTY TUESDAY - for The PF having breakfast -


Yep - ICK - The Babblers say rain later today - and on FrEYEday we may not get to 80!
Now for Part Two of MY Saturday 'venture- I didn't tell Willow but she did see me tuck away another bag of 4Health kibble - she LOVES to go there but with my ROTE list, a solo trip only made sense -
I stopped at MyWeis to post off the box for Connect-The-Dots - which did arrive there Monday afternoon - 
Then off to MyGroomer - and her lovely SUNflowers!

Then off to Buttercream Dream for some sweet foodables!
With my final stop at Rutters - one of our local convenience stores - among my puchases was something to satisfy The Dog Tax!
When we were at Westgate last Thursday night, a friend of Auntie Di's had gifted us with some garden stuffs - I snagged an English Khukhumber - and made one of those childhood memory salads - I so love this with onion - a sweet one I had picked up at MyWeis - along with sour cream mayo white vinegar sugar and ground pepper!  YUMMMMM!
On the way home from The GKP Monday, I stopped at MyGiant - among my purchases was some YellowTagged shrimp salad - Willow was coveting it - I also got more BLUEBERRIES - she was thrilled to have them back on her dessert menu!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I've never heard of your English cuc salad. It does look and sound yummy! Is there anything more cheerful than a sunflower?!
Time to get off the computer and get coffee and toast going *wink wink*

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

My #1 doesn't eat onions so that wouldn't work for her, but she says the sweet stuff looks good!

It's hot again here today but they are talking about rain later in the week. Paws crossed!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "We are getting geared up for a heat wave here, too. It's going to be almost 100 at the coast. AT THE COAST!"
Java Bean: "Good thing we have air conditioning!"