Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Tuesday Telling

In place to start OUR morning -



Our heatwave returns midweek - Channel 8's Babbler said Wednesday - we'll see -
Now to use up some pictires we had not yet used - 

The furry subtle speedbump to ensure I do NOT neglect to feed the speedbump!
All smiles as we hope I can get all the pictures switched - which we will go back to review when this has been staged -

SUNday afternoon I noticed the pictures I had taken of Willow helping with The GKP's work were not viewable without 'fixing' - The Galaxy had changed the camera's format from JPG to HEIC- I spent some time SUNday night with a program to translate 'em - and found where to change The Galaxy's khamera setting - SO WE ARE GOOD TO GO NOW but - and I had taken SO many SUNday - 

I've not yet told Willow, but it seems I'll be working from here Wednesday afternoon again as they 'borrow' my office for a job fair - I am pretty sure she'll be okay with it!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You have the most beautiful smile, Willow! We're getting that same nasty heat wave - AGAIN!