Saturday, August 6, 2022

Saturday Sharing

The New Lady PF must have been out for her own breakfast when we first checked on her - but
She returned to take 'her spot' -
I even caught her in the nest box do some feather fluffing -
And ICKY!
Now off for 'venture time!



We're here BobTheKhat!

T he breakfast special was the mushroom swiss omelette - with homefries and toast - and drink -
I assembled The Dog Tax Collector's payment straigtaway -




PAID IN FULL - tummy that is -

We did make another stop whilst out for our 'venture - I wanted to hit LegUpFarmersMarket for some foodables - so off we went - some pictures to share in the days ahead - 

I'm not sure what will be on our list for today but I do know VACUUMING will be among them!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Breakfast looks so yummy - for both of you! Happy Saturday!