Sunday, August 7, 2022

SUNday Sharing


Minimal pictures from The PF Palace as the website had some security issues and Chrome didn't want me goin' there - 
And the ICK continues - although our television WeatherBabbler has some nice stuff on the way come late in the week -
LAMBIE TIME
oh wait - she can touch this -








Just a happy girl - although as I put this together, all of her toys are over in their toyboxchests as I DID VACUUM late Saturday afternoon - and I'm smiling as I just looked around at my efforts - for 0.87 seconds -
******

Our Saturday was a nice wrap to our weekend - slept in a bit - then we took The KhrossTrek for the short trek to CVS - some offers and rewards on the card that made it appealing - and of course, Willow never turns down a ride - then back for some RanaFiveCheeseLasagna -   I had gotten one at Weis a few weeks ago for a very good deal - so now I've got meals for the week - then a nice boredom nap - then just some television before the vacuuming fun - and an ear of khorn for dinner - and some Saturday night Phillies baseball -

Of course, today marks a new week at The GKP so Willow had to rest up for her SUNday shift -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now Wuth KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

One of my favorite things to do is to engage mom in tennis ball play while she's vacuuming. It always works☺ Yup, the ick continues. Stay cool!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

#1 ordered a new vacuum cleaner a couple of weeks ago. It's still sitting in its amazon package in the porch...

We've had nice temps this weekend but it's going to get hot again!

Woofs,
Ollie