Saturday, August 27, 2022

Saturday Sharing

The New Now Lady PF - out on her ledge for a short time -
YES - the ICKS are back -
And BEFORE I put on shoes and grab the keys, Willow is SO ready to go!
'Venture time - it was a two destination day - but we'll save the second one for tomorrow's post -
Heading for breakfast with BobTheKhat -


All of our 'normal usual' spots were taken so we parked out by the sign - 
Western Egg Sandwich for me today - on wheat -
To pay The Tax Collector - after all, National Dog Day rates are UP!


 It was a hit - and seemed to placate the WiggleBeast!
After returning to The Khottage after Stop #2 with the foodables we procured, The KhrossTrek wanted to be fed as well - so we went over to Sheetz - aka The Land Of The Smooshed Spotted Lantern Flies for some gas - at Pump 8 of course!
And because we've not included any DayLily shots - I snapped this after getting back - the dry weather hasn't made them happy but......

The day was none stop as I navigated thru all the HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes - It was SO INKHREDIBLE!

We 'ventured to White Clover Farm for some tasry foodables - as I said, we'll share tomorrow - and I will be sure to share some of the special items gifted to me to celebrate my day - I'm trying to mentally sort the best way NOT to miss ANYTHING so please bear with me!

Today will be a visit to The Groomer for me - and whilst in that end of town, I'll take care of  some errands - might end up sharing some of THOSE stops here as well!

Once again, thank you thank you thank you for making 8/26 so special!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love the photo of you ready to go, Willow! You have the prettiest smile!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Is that your 'Let's get a move on' look, Willow? It appears to be muy efectiva."
Lulu: "Happy belated birthday!"