Saturday, August 20, 2022

Saturday Sharing

We slept in a bit - I mean - it IS our weekend - The New Lady PF was in place when I checked -
As I put this post together, I see 87 in the khorner of The Laptop - 226pm
Time for Willow's FURST adventure of The Weekend -
I should really try to capture the WILLOWnado spins when I put on shoes and grab the keys - KHRAZY!


Time for breakfast with BobTheKhat -

I went bsck and forth before making my choice - but I went with The BobKhat Wrap again - scrambled eggs with BACON, cheddar cheese, and salsa -
When I was about done with my first half, I put The Dog Tax payment aside -
The Tax Collector EYEing me up -




Successfully on account - in the Willow belleh!
WILLOW AND I WANT TO WISH OUR GROUNDSKPEEPER BRANDON A HAPPY HAPPY #22
I smile each year when it is his birthday for the 20th WAS the day I was 'forecasted' to arrive - but I had six more days of soaking to do - 
Brandon is headed back to State College this weekend so we left his birthday card+ in The Khottage kitchen for when he came to do his last grasswork for the season -

After we were done breakfast, we stopped back at The Khottage - then headed for Willow's 2nd 'venture of The Weekend - 

We'll tell tomorrow!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: I can NOT wait to enjoy some tasty Wolf Brewing drinkables and foodables today!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I spin too, Willow - when mom is preparing my meals and I know they are coming to my mouth soon! Happy Birthday, Brandon!
Happy Saturday!