Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Tuesday Telling

From The PF Palace -





Yes - heating - 'nuf said -
From my furst visit to Auntie Di's last week - to see Khousin E and the homecoming of Auntie Di -
The STELLA;s are starting to bloom -
And the Irises are done for now -
Some of the free range pansies!
SUNday night's HIA passenger pick up - survivor of TWO full flights - 
She wanted to buy me dinner as a way of thanking me for collecting her - in all the years we've lived here in York - since 1972 - I had never eaten at Culhanes - yet I pass it each time I take I83 North - it is one of those throwbacks to a kindler gentler time - it was very nice - and had a steady stream of patrons - even though it was a holiday weekend -
The egg rolls and the dumplings both spoke to me - I chose the edamame dumplings - WIN!
I went back and forth MULTIPLE times for a main course - knowing much of it would be going back to The Khottage due to having had an appetizer - shrimp scampi won my fork - and I ate a little there - and a bit more Monday night - and there is still a wee bit left -
TNNL had a very nice looking crabcake!
Now for a few shots of WILLOW - this was last Wednesday -
As was this - 
These next shots are from WoozyWillow day - when she finally left the spot in the kitchen, she wobbled out to here -
and here -
and here -
and to check on her street - this was the return to more resting -

It was a quiet day at The GKP - all the other businesses I passed as I cut thru the industrial area on the way in were closed - even UPS - but not us - but I did get a great deal done, so it was a win!

Happy ALMOST June EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The flowers are so pretty and dinner looks so yummy! Happy Tuesday!

Molly the Airedale said...

I went grocery shopping this morning. Tillamook was on sale☺ My fav is the raspberry white chocolate and I still have a wee bit of it left. I saw the peaches and cream and considered it but came home with the Oregon dark cherry. You can't make a mistake. They are all yummy!