Friday, May 27, 2022

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday -
Saturday -

SUNday =

Monday -

Tuesday AM -

Wednesday -

Thursday AM -
Thursday PM after we got back from Auntie Di's and Khousin E's -
Warming a bit - with some storms coming -




 Willow chilling after our trip to Auntie Di and Khousin E's -
Willow has heard her 'venture today is to The VET - third time will be the charm - she just doesn't how 'charming' it will be -

Actually, I gave her load dose of meds as I started putting this in place -  she gets dropped off for her 8am appointment - I'll go down and have breakfast with BobTheKhat then back here to The Khottage to wait for the call to come get here - I did write The VET the other day to confirm the email they had sent and express my trepidation but they reassured me she would be okay - 

SO since she'll be shortchanged on the 'venture today, we'll be sure to go for a REAL one tomorrow!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

H&K&W,
All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Paws and fingers are crossed for a successful trip to see your vet, Willow!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Willow! I am crossing all of my paws that things will go smoothly this time. Just relax, will you! I love that last shot of you.

Quite a variety of skies, you've had!

Woofs,
Ollie